Klaxxi rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klaxxi rep

Just bought the guide. Up to now not really impressed with it.

I am trying to do the Klaxxi rep and none of the quests are available. I am neutral with the Klaxxis and the guide does not provide any info on what I need to do ...

any hints?

Thanks

It's possible that you need do the complete Dread Waste Leveling guide to unlock stuff for the Klaxxi. Have you tried that yet?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are some quest chains done in the leveling guide that unlock the Klaxxi. I don't know if it's intended that they are not in the daily guide.

Comment

Thanks I will try that.

I have the leveling guide, dailies guide and rep guide. I was hoping the rep guide would be more complete than the dailies.

Comment

This is a case where the Titles, Rep, and Macros really should be merged. Dailies and Rep are now one an the same, Titles really are part of the achievement system and macros should be provided as a give-away to anyone who purchased any single guide. I know this would create a situation where people who already purchased the guides might have to be refunded money but I dont really see the point in having a separate guide that is already covered in other guides.
          Last edited by littlewierdo; November 2, 2012, 05:43 PM.
          Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
          Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Just because the Dailies and Reputations for MoP are essentially the same does not mean that it holds true for all of the previous zones and reputations.

Comment

That is true but it is hardly justified to charge the $50 price tag for something that doesnt deal with relevant content. It also creates alot of confusion (does this guide cover dailies for MoP content and if so, why are two different products covering the same content). Macros should be a value add to your other products, and titles are simple enough to figure out. Consider also that your competition considers titles as achievements and as such, lists them in the achievements guide (because 95% if not more of all titles are obtained via completing an achievement). I just dont think there is enough here to warrant an entirely separate product based on what I can see, granted, I dont actually have the reputations guide so my opinion here is based on what I can see from the surface and some of the Youtube vids Ive seen.

Comment

All of the 1-85 content and reputations are still relevant to a lot of people. Especially when you look at the list of 55 different reputations you need to raise to exalted for a guild achievement. There are only what, something like 6 of them that are MoP and the rest are all 1-85 content. You won't find any guides to cover Bloodsail Buccaneers or Booty Bay in the dailies guides because there are no dailies for them.

That said, I do understand what you're saying but I highly doubt Zygor will change how he has the packages setup.

Comment

Right but there are even a number of factions requiring dailies dating all the way back to BC & WOTKL. The other factions are fairly easy, generally involving equipping a tabard and running an instance forever and a day to exalted (in other words, that hardly warrants / justifies a separate guide). And technically, I think 8 factions for MoP all requiring dailies except the 9th and 10th faction, the lorewalkers & an 11th 'faction' the dark prince. The Bucs and Booty Bay for sure dont qualify as needing a guide, just kill the opposing faction ALOT to raise the one you want (unless something changed, the last time I looked into this, thats the way it worked). Again, this hardly justifies the price tag.

Maybe breaking this into something separate would create issues but perhaps a significant price drop might make sense (Im starting to sound like a broken record). I just cant see why anyone would want to spend the asking price for this particular guide.

Comment

Working...
                  X