One quick question about profession zygor and routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One quick question about profession zygor and routes

i have a question if i want to have a route in dread waste or towling steppes how can i get the route to get working there it only wil lvl up to 600 in valley of four winds

That's just where we found it the best to farm the materials. If you would like a route in one of the other Panda zones you would need to use something like GatherMate2 and Routes addons to create a route there for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok thnx and i dont need the addon Routes to draw lines on the map? only gathermate2 and gathermate data?

Comment

GatherMate2 and the data will just display the dots on your maps. It does not make a route between the dots to use to fly around searching for the nodes. For that you would need the Routes addon. Routes will draw the lines to follow (based on the GatherMate2 information) and it will even work with the TomTom arrow if you have that installed.

Comment

ok wel i use routes addon also i love to see the lines draws

Comment

This would be a nice addition to Zygor is the ability to put the routes up regardless of skill. The information is already there, just no way to toggle that information on and off without weird manipulation.

I use another paid addon from manaview called Tycoon (its the only paid addon of theirs I use). Its currently on sale for $37 and well worth the money. What it basically does is uses your Auctioneer data (also compatible with tradeskill master if I recall) to give you a clear list of the most current profitable items on the Auction House (this is its primary function), categorized by farming mats, buy low / sell high, or killing for items to sell - sorted by highest gold per hour profit.

THEN, if you go into ore/herbs and pick one, it will give you a route with a plethora of waypoints similar to Routes or Zygor (I have been unable to get Routes working correctly and to get Zygor to just give me waypoints, I have to manually edit the lua and create a separate addon for this purpose).
            Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
            Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Just so you know, you can hold the Ctrl + Alt keys to step thru the Professions guides to get to the farming routes without having to edit and create your own farming guide.

Comment

Working...
              X