A quick question about Tittle Rep Macro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick question about Tittle Rep Macro's

so when i buy this upgrade for alliance it wil give me all quest info like the normal one in the right direction how to get exalted with each faction and get those epics with klaxxi vendor or any els vendor?

It will show you the fastest way to get to exalted. Sometimes that's questing, sometimes that's showing you where the tabard vendor is and telling you to run random dungeons. It all depends on the rep that you want to raise and how easy it is to raise it quests vs. dungeons.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      It will show you the fastest way to get to exalted. Sometimes that's questing, sometimes that's showing you where the tabard vendor is and telling you to run random dungeons. It all depends on the rep that you want to raise and how easy it is to raise it quests vs. dungeons.
      ok thnx ye i wil update that soon so ye its like questing it wil show u in steps what to do right?

Comment

Yes, if it's a rep that is faster to quest for getting to exalted then it will work exactly like the leveling guides. Most of the MoP reps are all quest based so if you're looking for those it will be just like the leveling guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thnx i wil get it soon

Comment

Working...
          X