OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to turn off quest info appearing when accepting quest and auto turn in quest bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to turn off quest info appearing when accepting quest and auto turn in quest bug

Stupid question but how do I turn off the text with quest name, info and objectives appearing in the top middle of the screen when a quest is accepted?

Also why doesn't the auto turn in quest work on a lot of dailies? It seems to not be able to complete the dailies with vp/lesser charm rewards.

To get rid of that quest text go into the Extra features section of the guide options. The top two options are for auto-accepting and turning in the quests in the guide step that is being shown. Right below those is an option to do the same for any quest in the game. Turn off that option and the text will stop appearing.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That works of course but like the option says it stops zygor from accepting any quest. At level 90 I'm really just using it for auto-accepting and turning in quests. I don't use the dailies guides because there's really no point.

Comment

There is currently no option to turn off just the text. I will let our programmers know about this requested option.

Comment

Thankyou for the response.

Any information as to why zygor doesn't turn in level 90 dailies? It just gets stuck on the page with the rewards and the "complete quest" button.

Comment

Do you have the option checked to automatically select your reward? Normally if there's multiple rewards that need to have one picked it will not auto-complete that quest so that you can pick the reward you want.

Comment

I just double checked and it definitely doesn't fix it. It's only the level 90 dailies that reward vp and lesser charms of good fortune that aren't working.

Comment

Ok, I'll make sure the programmers know about that one.

Comment

The auto turnin sometimes has problems when you have to hand in collected items. At least it had when with viewer 3.0, I think it was the additional gossip window that caused the problem.
                  For automating dailies I used the Blitz addon which did not have the problems and the good thing is that it only works on daily quests so I don't need to change any Zygor settings when questing.

Comment

The quest objective popup will be optional in the next update.

As for the broken quests - could you perhaps specify which exact quests are misbehaving?

Comment

As alliance as far as I know all the golden lotus, order of the cloud serpent, tillers, klaxxi and anglers dailies that reward valor points or lesser charms of good fortune don't turn in automatically. Zygor gets past the first quest window that has the continue button fine but on the reward window that has the complete quest button zygor just stops and you have to click the button manually.

Comment

I did not see a quest that did not turn in while leveling in Outlands and Northrend so far so it looks like the auto turnin is working better than with guide 3.0 (only guide quests accepted, no automatic quest reward select on turnin).
                        Did not check the above mentioned dailies though.

Comment

I can definitely say that zygor has and still does work fine for quests other than the level 90 dailies that reward vp or lesser charms of good fortune. I had an addon that had an auto accept and turn in feature and it's behaving the same way as zygor. It seems the way that has been used to auto-complete most quests doesn't work on the level 90 dailies because they work differently.

Comment

Working...
                          X