Pathing not as good as previously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathing not as good as previously

Has anyone else noticed that there's quite a few spots where you're told to go from X to Y but you're left to figure out how on your own? Most of the time it's not a big deal, but for whatever reason I'm always finding I have to "go around the other way" in The Jade Forest. It happens in other zones too, but Jade has the most "you figure it out" pathing. For example, step The Jade Forest step 187 "follow this path to the Tian Monastery". You're not on a path, you're not near a path, and there's no arrow to a path. Leveling up my 2nd character, and one again I managed to go the wrong way and have to back track. Didn't have to do this through the first 85 levels of the guide, why now?

Ya, you will eventually find you're way to your destination but the point of a guide is to guide you isn't it?

Yes - just been trying to find my way to the Tian Monastery myself and found a dirty great mountain in the way!

It would be good if there could be some intermediate waypoints that help you find your way (like a popular competitor's guide does).

Comment

Yea, hate to say it but I totally agree. The MoP guide feels rushed. They spent to much time on features (buggy) not needed (in my opinion) and not enough time on there core business, the guide. Honestly Zygor, QUALITY, not QUANTITY is usually what matters most.

Comment

Working...
      X