Black Prince Reputation missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Prince Reputation missing

Will Black Prince rep be a part of the reputation guide? I was just getting started on it and it doesn't show up in my guide.

Thanks!

Maybe at a later date it will be added but right now the focus is on bug fixes.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Anyone mind if I tag along for Black Prince. I really want to do his quests but I am new to raiding and dungeons.

Comment

Turns out once you do the initial quests with him, any future kills you do gives rep with him too. I'm grinding through all the Klaxxi quests and all the kills I'm making are giving me small rep gains with him. Kill a monster, 11 points of rep, kill another another 10 and so on. Kill a mob of lowbies, maybe 2 rep each.

Small but nice if you can't do some of the harder quests, dungeons and raids he wants you to do. Atleast all these monster kills are useful for something other than achieving the end goal of a quest!

Comment

well, it's March 2013 and still no Black Prince guide. Guess Zygor is only a partial guide.

Comment

It's only a partial reputation in game right now. On top of that you need to do raids for raising your rep and we do not have any raid guides. I do not know if the content team will add this reputation or not.

Comment

Not only raiding is required, you also need to do PVP later on...

Comment

I think that since you have a large group of paying customers, and we are requesting Black prince rep,,the focus should be on making your customers happy. Learn a little something about customer service....happy customers tell friends and they tell their friends and so on and so on.

Black prince rep should be added to the rep list. Trying to add it as a separate fee will result in customer outrage, i assure you.

Comment

Right now there are no plans to add the Black Prince reputation because it requires raiding and we do not have any raiding guides. If we do add this in the future I'm sure it would be added to the reputations guides and not have a separate fee.

Comment

Oops.. I should've read this thread before buying the rep guide lol.

There are other reputations that can be of great use though.

Comment

On the bright side you can easily raise up the Black Prince rep without needing a specific guide for it. I went and visited him in the Veiled Stair at the Tavern in the Mists and did his first two quests (Stranger in a Strange Land and A Legend in the Making) on my own. They were simple quests that didn't really require me to do anything out of the normal. Then just run your normal Operation: Shieldwall/Dominance Offensive, Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Kirin Tor/Sunreaver Onslaught, and Klaxxi reputation dailies and you'll keep earning Black Prince rep. Of course you could go a little faster doing the quests but not much faster.

Comment

Thinking about ordering the Zygor reputation guide, but I had a question... it seems like there could be some overlap between the reputation guide and the dailies guide. Isn't a great deal of the reputation gain done specifically via daily quests?

I want to make sure those reputation dailies are included in the reputation guide before I buy.

Comment

Yes, the dailies that are done for raising rep are included in the Reputation guides.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                          X