I'm confused about trial access.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused about trial access.

I'm probably going to buy the Dailies guide next. But I noticed a "Trial" button over on the sales page. When I clicked on the button it took me to my account page. In the Dailies section I found a nice green $35 button for purchasing the product and the words "Trial" nearby, but no matter how many times I clicked on the "Trial" area, nothing happened.

Did I need to click harder?

Originally posted by rfarris View Post
    I'm probably going to buy the Dailies guide next. But I noticed a "Trial" button over on the sales page. When I clicked on the button it took me to my account page. In the Dailies section I found a nice green $35 button for purchasing the product and the words "Trial" nearby, but no matter how many times I clicked on the "Trial" area, nothing happened.

Did I need to click harder?
    No. If you haven't purchased a guide of a specific type and faction, you should automatically have access to the trial for that guide. Simply use the updater then check ingame to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
      No. If you haven't purchased a guide of a specific type and faction, you should automatically have access to the trial for that guide. Simply use the updater then check ingame to see.
      Sweet. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X