Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow stuck

Hi

I'm at Kun-lai Summit and the waypoint arrow is stuck at "Go to Kun-Lai Summit 59,52". It has been like this for a few steps, maybe around step 120.

I'm at step 126 now, where it tells me to "Folow the path up", but the arrow still points to Kun-Lai Summit.

How can I fix this?

It looks like the Zygor team fixed the waypoints for the caves but forgot to change the map zone after leaving the cave.
    If you open the ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\Leveling\ZygorLevelingAll ianceMOP.lua search for the following line:
    'Hearth to The Lucky Traveller |goto 57.4,60.0 <5 |use Hearthstone##6948 |noway |c

Insert Kun-Lai Summit after the goto so that the line looks like this:
    'Hearth to The Lucky Traveller |goto Kun-Lai Summit 57.4,60.0 <5 |use Hearthstone##6948 |noway |c

Comment

Thanks alot, that fixed it. And thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

And now I'm at step 157: "Go to Wanderer Chu". I go to the spot, but no Chu :-(

Comment

Well, I have now found him, but not at the White Temple. He was all the way back at the start camp Binan Village.

Comment

Looks like there has been something changed in the guide as I can't remember having a problem at the Temple.
            Also I don't seem to have done the "Temple of the White Tiger" quest, the Golden Lotus guide tried to send me to the Temple to get the quest and I did not find it there. I'll look for him at Binan and put it on the bug list.

Comment

Looks like I'm unable to get that quest because I did the next quest in the line.
              So for the Golden Lotus guide this quest needs to be taken out if "A Celestial Experience" (31394) has been done.
              But Wanderer Chu seems to be always in Binan but I think I had this quest appear in several locations throughout Kun-Lai.

Comment

Working...
              X