Zygor's Brewfest Event Guide Updated For 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor's Brewfest Event Guide Updated For 2012

Over the weekend we updated our Brewfest guide for the 2012 version of the event. We've also included several bug fixes in this release as well which can be viewed here:
    http://zygorguides.com/archive/

To get the update, simply hit the Update button on the Zygor Guides Client. You can redownload the Client from the Members Area if you need to. Remember to enter your Username and Password so you don't get stuck with trial versions of the guides.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Hi, how come all I get is a message zero byte resource when trying to update?
    Also my current version shows as none, yet under account it lists all the guides I have (it still works within wow)
    I've tried the repair, and remove and reinstall

Comment

The zero byte resource error means that the Updater is having a problem with trying to display the news at the top and the picture on the left. This should not affect it's ability to install/update the guides.

For the Updater showing none for your current version it's possible that it's having a problem reading your ver.lua file. Have you tried doing a manual installation of the guides? This will sometimes resolve this kind of a problem.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X