No announcement yet.

Golden lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently doing the Golden Lotus prequests and waypoints are working now, thanks for the fix.
    One minor thing I noticed so far, the quest "The Guo-Lai Halls" is turned in to Anji Autumnlight, not via a quest complete button. Both are in the guide.

Comment

Noted Cartman.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't know if it's already on the list but Ren Firetongue offers "Cracklefang" as alternative to "Vicejaw".

Comment

Yeah, we have Cracklefang in the list.

Comment

where there is critisism there is also praise. Thanks for the fixes put in place guys.

Comment

Add to your list of things to fix: Quests in Tu-Shen Burial Grounds completely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by pday View Post
                Add to your list of things to fix: Quests in Tu-Shen Burial Grounds completely missed.
                Do those require some reputation level? Can you give a quest name so I can look it up in the guide files?
                Someone mentioned missing quests at honored reputation, maybe there's something wrong with the checks.

Comment

@justme: You've been a member here for over a year and are complaining about the guides not fully functioning as intended at the release of a major game update? Were you dropped on your head as a child? If you want to complain about something instead of being patient with it, how about joining those who waited in line for 15+ hours for the release of Vanilla only to get home, install it, load it up, play for 5 minutes, and then see all the servers crash b/c Blizzard hadn't anticipated such a large player base on release? Those of us who started playing when the game was released went through a LOT of things not working as they were supposed to. Namely the servers not being up to par. Blizzard had to buy several more servers to even out the player base. That took them a couple weeks to get stable. Yes, we were compensated with some free game time to make up for the lost time, regardless, we all paid 60 bucks for the game and all expected it to work right out of the box. Unexpected things happen. It's just part of it. You cope. You be patient. It will be fixed. I can promise you that threatening to buy another guide elsewhere will not cause the team to move any faster. They're working around the clock to get things fixed so that the guide will function as promised. Hell, I've not even updated mine. I don't see a point in trying to get it going as soon as new expansions are released. I know things from the beta will have changed by the time the game goes live. My druid is currently half way through 87 and I'm doing it old school. Not using the guide. So instead of complaining and making threats, when you come to a bug, post it. If you stumble upon an error, post it. The team can't fix errors if they don't know they're there to begin with.

/end rant

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
                    @justme: You've been a member here for over a year and are complaining about the guides not fully functioning as intended at the release of a major game update? Were you dropped on your head as a child? If you want to complain about something instead of being patient with it, how about joining those who waited in line for 15+ hours for the release of Vanilla only to get home, install it, load it up, play for 5 minutes, and then see all the servers crash b/c Blizzard hadn't anticipated such a large player base on release? Those of us who started playing when the game was released went through a LOT of things not working as they were supposed to. Namely the servers not being up to par. Blizzard had to buy several more servers to even out the player base. That took them a couple weeks to get stable. Yes, we were compensated with some free game time to make up for the lost time, regardless, we all paid 60 bucks for the game and all expected it to work right out of the box. Unexpected things happen. It's just part of it. You cope. You be patient. It will be fixed. I can promise you that threatening to buy another guide elsewhere will not cause the team to move any faster. They're working around the clock to get things fixed so that the guide will function as promised. Hell, I've not even updated mine. I don't see a point in trying to get it going as soon as new expansions are released. I know things from the beta will have changed by the time the game goes live. My druid is currently half way through 87 and I'm doing it old school. Not using the guide. So instead of complaining and making threats, when you come to a bug, post it. If you stumble upon an error, post it. The team can't fix errors if they don't know they're there to begin with.

/end rant
                    OK Dulak/ duma** or whatever your name is if your going to flame me at least have the decency to put it in something with at least some kind of praragraphs etc, point two, I at no time THREATENED do do anything I merely stated that I had other options, Last time I checked that was not considered a threat merely an offering of an opinion.

And WTF does your experience of burning crusade have to do with the bugs that exsisted in the guide in mop ?

I love how on this forum people feel the need to kiss the ass of the zygor staff, Jesus these guys are proffesional they dont need you doning your superman pants and coming to their rescue. And good for you doing it old school, Do you want a pat on the back for that too?

And finally the end of your post just makes you look like a complete fool and i quote" So instead of complaining and making threats, when you come to a bug, post it. If you stumble upon an error, post it. The team can't fix errors if they don't know they're there to begin with." This is simply what I did, The fact that I added other information when asked and expressed my own personal feelings of dissapointment that a guide I paid for did not work, was and still is none of your buisness.

Oh and as a final footnote. Yes i was dropped on my head as a child in fact the morning after my birth, which has left me with epilepsy my entire life, Means I think you should not only think before opening your mouth but, do the same before you post some utterly pointless and abusive rant again.

Comment

Can we please keep this to just bug reports. There's no need to jump down each other's throats over some posts on the internet that will eventually be forgotten once all the bugs are fixed and there's no longer a need to post in this thread.

For the main topic of this thread, we think we have everything fixed now for Golden Lotus with the exception of the Cracklefang quest being missing. Can any of you confirm that you are no longer having the issues you were having?

Comment

If you read up a few post cabby, I had already confirmed this and thanked the devs for the fixes, like anyone with a little humility would do, And as I have also said throughout this thread a thanks also goes to yourself and cartmen who are on the front line and are always without exception Helpfull from first to last.

Could we please lock this thread now as It has served it purpose.

Comment

For now I would prefer to keep the thread open in case there is anything else wrong with the Golden Lotus quests that needs to be reported, besides the one missing quest already in here.

And thanks again for the confirmation of the guide working again.

Comment

The Cracklefang quest has been added to the horde side, as well as the fix for Anji's quest, The Guo-Lai Halls. The Alliance side will be updated today.

Comment

I wanted to start to do the prequests of The Golden Lotus on Horde side.

The first quest is: Talk to Farmhand Ko - Accept 'Temple of the White Tiger'

But there is no Farmhand Ko to find where the Arrow brings me.

So, I think on Horde side it isn't fixed yet.

Comment

Are you using guide version 5192?

Comment

Working...
                                X