Golden lotus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden lotus

Just Bought the dailies guide and the first one i try to use is the the golden lotus ones. it tells Me to talk to "xari the kind" and she will give me the quest " The shrine of the seven stars" .... But she doesnt give me that . In fact she gives me no quest at all ! w

im having major problems with the dailies guides none of the npc's are where the guide says they are.

Comment

We are looking into the issues with the Golden Lotus guides.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby thanks for the reply, Is there any chance of a timescale on this fix ?

I was contemplating purchasing other guides as and whenrequired but to be honest I dont want to pay out good money to be sitting in the postion I was in before i bought it, if you know what i mean !

Comment

I honestly can't give any time frame because there are many different things we are trying to get fixed. They will all (including this) get fixed as quickly as we can, but there is only so much we can do in any given day.

Comment

Ok see there was an update, And the problem that has been reported is not fixed. I know you have a to do list and this particular problem might not be top of the "fix list" But to be honest, It's a little annoying that the there are so many bugs with the product. So essentialy you are selling a product that doesnt work properly, and you know it doesnt.

I undesrtand there is always teething problems with each new expansion, But as a paying customer im getting a little irritated now, at the fact there seems to be so many with this new all singing all dancing version of zygor guide. for example I have handed in the quest mazu's bounty to master angler ju lien, and he is supposed to give me the quest : once in a hundred lifetimes... But after me turning in the mazu's bounty he walks to the rocks where the fishing poles are and then just dissapears..... and I cannot continue the questline. so im left standing there with no way of moving forward according to the guide.

I will most certainly not be buying any of the other guides as things stand.

Rant over

Comment

I just found out that you need to have the Pandaria flying to do any of the Golden Lotus quests. Did you purchase that from the flight trainer in Shrine of the Seven Stars?

For the quest you just mentioned if he disappeared then that's most likely a Blizzard phasing bug. Try exiting WoW and going back in.

Comment

Hi cabby and thanks for your response, yes I already have pandaria flying. When I sirt went to speak to her she had one quest I did that but there was no return quest and It bore no relevance to what the guide says should happen...

Comment

What is your current standing with Golden Lotus?

Comment

Originally posted by justme View Post
                    I will most certainly not be buying any of the other guides as things stand.

Rant over
                    We understand your frustration and are doing everything we can to address all issues. Our guides were written in beta so the reason there are a few issues is because Blizzard made changes in the live release. Note that no guide sold is kept in the loop regarding Blizzards changes. This means the official print guides are obsolete almost instantly, and the digital guides are the only ones that can be keep up to date. We're working round the clock to get this done and appreciate your patience.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Im currently nuteral 1237/3000. I have now done the prequests, but the guide tells me to speak to anji atumnlight at 56,43. but the waypoint arrow points me in a completely different direction and constantly changes as i try to go to any of the loctaion it points to ( which are all based in the shrine of the seven starts ) even though all the dailies i have picked up are in the golden stair.

Unless im missing something glaringly obvious the state of this guide is Attrocious , buying the guide was supposed to help me level easier, quicker, and give me an edge. So far it has done none of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by justme View Post
                        Im currently nuteral 1237/3000. I have now done the prequests, but the guide tells me to speak to anji atumnlight at 56,43. but the waypoint arrow points me in a completely different direction and constantly changes as i try to go to any of the loctaion it points to ( which are all based in the shrine of the seven starts ) even though all the dailies i have picked up are in the golden stair.

Unless im missing something glaringly obvious the state of this guide is Attrocious , buying the guide was supposed to help me level easier, quicker, and give me an edge. So far it has done none of the above.
                        We're trying to figure out why this is happening right now. If the waypoint is off it is likely Blizzard moved some NPCS around. We appreciate your patience as we work to update this.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I think that may be eactly what has happend, I i just love my waypoint arrow to work its essentialy why i buy the guides as im a lazy leveler. right now the guide is telling me to go to the right locations but the waypoint arrow is sending me to the shrine and my brain just wont ignore my eyes.

Comment

Hey guys.. first off .. GREAT guide.. been using zygor guides since WAAAAY back..

concerning the golden lotus daily: just reporting and i think the above post refers to it.. the waypoints are off.. and the arrrow is subsequently off as well.

i am sure your working on it.. and will patiently wait for it.

Dan

Comment

Actually, I know this is completely off topic here, but may I point out this please:

In the Tauren Starting Zone guide, there is a quest where you need to kill 10 boars and burn 3 troughs. The waypoint arrow for that quest directs me to Bloodhoof Village.
                              "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

Working...
                              X