Zone Progression Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zone Progression Off

I've been using the guide from the start of my progression through Pandaria. Didn't skip any steps and left Jade Forest when the guide told me to (even though there were quests left in Jade Forest). Went through the entire Valley of the Four Winds and Krasarang Wilds guides and wound up at 87 +10 bars, about 5 bars short of where Zygor thinks I should be able to go to Kun-Lai Summit. Meanwhile Blizzard and every other site I can find says: "Kun-Lai Summit is a level 87 zone. Go there as soon as you hit 87. There are *SO MANY* quests in that zone you'll have about 1/2 of them left by the time you ding 88."

So, what's up with the progression through these zones? And yes, I'm using the latest guide - I've updated it daily just before logging in.

One of the recent updates should have turned off the guides suggesting you to move to the next zone before you were done with the current guide. Blizzard made a major change in the leveling XP requirements between beta and live and we're working on getting the guides changed and updated for the new leveling requirements. Right now we suggest you go back and do any quests in the guide that you might have skipped and then keep following the guides without skipping ahead to the next zone before the guide is finished for your current zone.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X