Auto quest rewards and auto equip question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto quest rewards and auto equip question

I'm currently leveling a Fury warrior and was curious if at lvl 38 when I get Titans Grip if the auto quest reward and auto equip features will select 2 handed weapons or will it select 1 handed weapons. I was just curious if I should disable these options if I want 2 handed weapons? Thanks

I think it should select a 2h weapon, I would however disable the auto accept quest reward for this quest though because there are a few issues that we are still sorting out. Wouldn't want something strange to happen and you to be stuck with the wrong choice for a few levels.

As far as the Auto Equip system, if you are currently using a 2h weapon then it will suggest a 2h weapon, if you are using 2 1h weapons then it will suggest 1h weapons.

Comment

What he was asking about is the Titan's Grip ability which allows the warrior to equip 2 2-hand weapons as if they were 1-hand weapons. Would auto-equip try to equip the 2 2-handed weapons and will the gear suggestion be based on equipping 2 2-handed weapons?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My mistake, I thought this was a quest.

Yes, it should suggest dual wielding 2h weapons for you once you hit level 38. At that point it just sees 2h weapons as 1h weapons, so if you find a superior 1h weapon, it is possible that it will get suggested over a 2h.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and help guys, loving the improved guides!

Comment

Working...
          X