Gear finder and heroic dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear finder and heroic dungeons

I have just been checking gear finder for my level 17 Panda. The program gives several recommendations for gear upgrades and tells me that some gear is available in Ragefire Chasm Heroic.

How do I get into the heroic version of RFC at level 17???

You can't. I think you need to be 80 or 85 for that.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Can you post a screenshot of this happening so we can see what items it is trying to recommend?
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Well yes, that is kinda my point, the heroic part is clearly wrong, first lvl 17 can't get into a heroic dungeon, and secondly, the gear that is being discribed in the guide is not heroic gear lvl 85.

So are we to just ignore the heroic part as it is clearly wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          Can you post a screenshot of this happening so we can see what items it is trying to recommend?
          It does it on literally every item slot and every item it has suggested so far.

Comment

Yep thats right, every recommendation says Heroic, but I think the item it discribes is correct. But they are just not heroic dungeons.

Comment

If you can post a screenshot that would allow us to see what gear is being recommended so we can dig deeper into the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                If you can post a screenshot that would allow us to see what gear is being recommended so we can dig deeper into the issue.
                You can see 2 examples in the thread i made. It doesn't seem to matter what item or dungeon it is, it always shows the (heroic) by the dungeon name.

EDIT: The item suggestion itself is correct, but they are found in normal dungeons and NOT heroic. Seems to be a graphical bug.

Comment

Cabby, is there any update on this as yet. I see the guide still show heroic for every item slot.

Comment

As you already said, it's just displaying heroic for everything when it normally isn't heroic. Right now the programmers are busy with the lag, gear suggestions, and waypoint arrow issues and will get to these cosmetic bugs when they can. I have no ETA for any of the bugs that are being worked on.

Comment

Perhaps if you had let us know that...........and anyway, this is the gear suggestions issue, is it not?

And this is not exactly a cometic bug, it doesn't matter so much at lower lvls, but at higher levels when the char can do heroics it is confusing, but I know you must have many little problems to iron out and I am not pressing.

Many Thanks.

Comment

What I meant by cosmetic is that it's picking gear for you based on dungeons you can go into so if you can't access the heroic dungeons the gear is shown from the normal dungeon, just that it still tries to say it's a heroic dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                        X