Using Zygor 1/2 way through lvl 85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Zygor 1/2 way through lvl 85

I quested for 4 hours yesterday and only got 1/2 a level. I updated today because its to slow just following the quests.

I was wondering if anyone had a good way to make zygor catch up to where im at w/out back tracking?

Thank You

You can blame Blizzard for the slower leveling. They want people to have to take time to get to 90.

When you ask how to get the guide to catch up to you do you mean you did your 4 hours yesterday without the guide and now you would like to use the guide and have it find a spot for you skipping the quests you've already done?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes. I understand there is no way for the software to automatically know where I am at but I was hoping there was a way to catch quickly.

Lvling is twice as slow as Cata and I need a Brewmaster ready by Tuesday for raiding. currently 85.5 >.<

Comment

Right clicking the right facing arrow on the step display should put the guide in skip mode, skipping over any steps you've already completed. Keep doing this until it arrives on a quest you have no done.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I knew about this method just wondering if there was a better way.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X