No announcement yet.

Quest "The Emperor" is not available on step 145 of Valley of the Four Winds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest "The Emperor" is not available on step 145 of Valley of the Four Winds

I don't see the quest The Emperor available. I have 75% to level 87 so still 86. Guide says you should be level 86. Its not showing up. What did I miss?

Figured it out. Immediately after the Guide tells you to Turn in "The Chen Taste Test" It never tells you to do "Barreling Along" which is the next step in the quest chain. The guide tells you to go straight to "The Emperor". After you Lead Mudmug back to Halfhill you can accept the Emperor.

Comment

This error should be fixed and will be in the next release today.

Comment

Thanks! A lot!

Comment

Evidently that change was never made or somewhere along the line it reverted back - because I just had to search for the same issue. I use the Z launcher each time I play so I know I have the latest and greatest version before I start.

Thanks to kentgrav for the fix... saved me the research in the wow-wiki's.
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

You may have just skipped the step without realizing it. This is in the guides with Barreling Along before The Emperor. You do the Barreling Along quest when you have Mudmug in tow doing the other quests in the area like getting the Gladewater or killing Thundergill (marsh area next to Halfhill). That's all something like 15-20 steps before the Chen Taste Test quest.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep... I went back through the guide and saw what I must have done. I probably accepted the quest and then logged out before I completed it, dropping mudmug in the process. Thanks cabby... spot on as always. ;-)
              * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Same problem.. It is asking me to turn in The Emperor but I don't have the quest so I back tracked like the top poster said and Li Li is no longer in that area to accept the quest because she ran back to town already.. So I ran back into the town and found her there but no luck, she isn't giving that quest any longer. So now I don't have the quest and I can't get it either. Maybe I am not going back far enough or something.. This is a really old post from 2012 but it isn't working now either.

Comment

Did you lead Mudmug to Halfhill?
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X