Heroic/Normal Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroic/Normal Setting

Hi is there a setting that will make it look at normal dungeons instead of heroic?

Just wondering cause it has recomended stuff from heroic but I don't have the ilvl to do them yet.

Thanks

Nevermind, I figured it out. It said the item dropped in heroic but it droped in normal so all good. Just confused me a bit thats all.

Comment

I'd still like to report the bug and have it fixed. On low level toons, the gear guide will suggest heroic dungeons when it means the normal version.

Comment

The Gear Finder is being worked on and I believe this is also on the list.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Evening,

I've noticed that when the Gear Finder(GF) makes a suggestion for BiS, that it will attempt to auto-equip (if selected from menu) a "lessor" item. For example, As a level 90 Shadow Priest non-heroic - I currently have an iLvL 429 (Torch of Noon) equipped. The GF suggests an item from an Heroic dungeon, but since I can not enter a Heroic I'm assuming it means non-Heroic. The item suggested is a Firescribe Dagger( iLvl 450 rare). When I attempt to equip the dagger, GF says, "Nope. I think you should use the other one!" I'm paraphrasing of course.

Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps this is in another thread?

Comment

The problem is that you're assuming it means the non-heroic version. The Gear Finder doesn't know which dungeons your ilvl allow you to enter, it only is looking at the dungeons in your level range that you can get the better equipment from. The dagger in the Heroic dungeon would be an upgrade, but the non-heroic dagger is not an upgrade over the staff you have equipped.

Item score for the 3 items in question:
            staff: 95512
            non-heroic dagger: 95046
            heroic dagger: 107348
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X