Mist Factions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mist Factions?

Am I missing something? I see lorwalkers and how to become friends but where are the guides for Golden Lotus and the rest of the factions?

Looks like that one is missing for some reason. We're investigating this now and will get that added in as soon as possible.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

what about august celestials? i dont see them either

Comment

i actually only have 1 faction availabe, and thats the lorewalkers. is there gonna be any updates for all the factions or what?

Comment

I just bought this for $35 so I could rep grind before everyone got started on it. The guide literally has only 1 faction on it other than people you can become friends with. When can we expect the factions?

Comment

Seriously? wtf? I bought this so I didnt have to scan forums... /sigh@Zygor. I would like a refund please.

Comment

This was fixed with an update last night. Please update your guides.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If there is one thing I can guarantee you even being a new customer with Zygor, it is this. They are 100% customer satisfaction oriented. There may be bugs but you can trust they will resolve them as fast as possible. NO reason to get all up in arms.

Comment

Working...
                X