Pet battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet battles

I'm loving this addon. (comments probably apply to Alliance version as well).

In pet battles the reference window is so useful it almost feels like cheating! (currently there are no regular addons that come close to providing such comprehensive information).
    It has enabled me to be far more selective in choosing which pets to capture, and 3 days in to MOP going live, I have caught over 30 rares, knowing which mob is a rare, and whether to wait for the 2nd, or 3rd pet in a battle really give an edge, and of course the clear display of information about combat strengths and weaknesses.

One small bug: The window is not quite long enough. When it updates with used attacks or other status it is often a line or two too short, which can mean that the last line or two are unreadable (cut off by the frame border). This is somewhat of a concern as team pet info is shown here.

I am glad to hear that you like it!

Concerning the size issue, which tab does this occur in?

Comment

Where can I enable this window again please ?

I shut it down when I was in a pet battle by pressing on the 'X' and now I can't find it to enable it again.

Comment

I believe that option is in the Extra features section of the guide options.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oops yes, I found it there to enable it again. I looked before in the options menu but didn't see it.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and your help

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 2 View Post
            I am glad to hear that you like it!

Concerning the size issue, which tab does this occur in?
            The first tab, the one with current enemy, it's abilities and your team at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
            X