No announcement yet.

gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems a shame that gear from raid dungeons is not included. To be frank I'm also disappointed that guides to the raid dungeons are also missing (I read your advertising for this guide and it states that I would have a guide for "every boss battle".) The raids take place in "dungeons" after all.

Having been negative, can I add that, other than a few glitches, your other guides are very good indeed.

Anyone else having issues with Zygor and gear should check out Mr Robot who have all gear nailed down tight.

Comment

Regarding gear suggestions specifically, this is a feature I am not interested in using so I disable it for 90 toons. This is something that is very difficult to determine unless you have a database of all items in existence and take EVERYTHING a toon has equipped into account when determining upgrades (two toons speccd exactly the same way are going to have differing gear priorities depending on what they currently have equipped, currently refroged, enchanted, & gemmed).

AskMrRobotcom or MaxDPS.com both do this and do it well for level 90 toons, I suggest just disabling the feature.

With regards to comparing items, a very simple and small lightweight addon is called Moncai Compare (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/moncaicompare). For those not running to run addons, fine, for the rest of us that want our lives to be as sane as possible, this is exactly the type of addon I couldnt live without.
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Your gear suggestions are really, really dreadful. I have Loshan Terror Incarnate (the sha touched weapon) equipped and yet Zygor thinks that Headmaster's Will from Scholomance is an upgrade. Other example ---- Zygor thinks I should replace Scroll of Whispered Secrets (lvl 476) with Bottle of Potent Potables (lvl 463). Replace one of my trinkets with Price of Progress which is a healing trinket and I am a warlock!!!!!! I honestly think you should dump the gear section of your guides until you get it fixed. Currently it is just indescribably bad.

Comment

We are working on trying to find out what's happening with the gear suggestions right now. They had been working fairly well for a while with a few random odd suggestions but now it's a lot of odd suggestions so we'll get it fixed as quickly as we can.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X