OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I have the leveling guides, which should I get next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have the leveling guides, which should I get next?

So I have the leveling guides for horde and alliance and I am looking to get one more guide for the time being. What interested me is the dungeon guide and the pets and mounts guide. Do you guys have any suggestions yourself though on what is good?

After the leveling guide, the "Dailies and Events" guide has been most useful to me.

Comment

what does it help you with? Do Dailies do anything for you?

Comment

Running dailies when you are max level is one of the easiest ways to make gold in WoW. Dailies can also be a great help when you want to raise your reputation with a faction.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

While leveling in mysts I find the professions most useful as I then to select Herb and skinning when I have good profession backup with my other toons on a server.
          in mysts it is most helpful as the speeded up leveling means that when the guide moves you to the next zone you will not have your skill high enough to use the nodes in the new zone.... when the windo pops up to tell you to go to the next guide section I just switch to the professions guide and spend an hour or 2 getting skin and herb up enough so I can make best use of them while doing the next set of quests....
          but at max level I agree the dailies is the one to go for

Comment

Working...
          X