When can we expect Monk Marcos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can we expect Monk Marcos?

as i stated. When can we expect Monk Marcos? Thanks for all the hard work!

Right now the team are focused on the major bugs.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Were we NOT supposed to notice that they were not in the release? I PAID for macros... and to me, fixing bugs in not an excuse. There shouldn’t have been an "upgrade fee" for macros if there were no upgraded macros. Am I wrong? If i am wrong i am sorry.

Comment

What role(s) are you playing on your panda? Tank / DPS / Heals? I'll work to put together some macro's over the week, if you like.

No, its not an excuse being offered, but a reality of whats going on atm. The bugs being worked on by the team are effecting everyone that owns the guides, so that does have to be a priority.

I'm ok at putting macro's together though, so if you tell me what you're looking to do role wise I'll see what I can put together.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thank you very much for your offer. But my point was, I paid for this and the guide was issued and hyped EVERYDAY for weeks. And now there is no mention of it anywhere. And that it isn’t currently available for the monk class, or if it will be at all...

"- Dozens of macros for speeding up common actions for each class"

Im really not trying to be a dick on purpose. I am just trying to understand where the hype meets the facts. And as you can see i am a founding member. I may not spend a lot of time on the boards, but i did just shell out over 100 for "upgrades". All i am looking for is an answer.

And again, I thank each and EVERY Dev for their continued hard work.

Thank you. ~*~

Comment

Right now I think the #1 focus for the team is the XP changes to level. Bliz raised the XP requirements so people following the guide are running into a grind snag until the guides get some more quests added in.
            This is in no way saying that what you paid for has no value; it most certainly does. Nor do I consider your question or post to be "being a dick." You want what you paid for. The only issue is there are only so many people writing the guide, and they are all working to put out the huge fire storm that is the XP problem.
            Sorry you are having to wait for the macros. I can assure you it is not what anyone wants to have happen, and they are working very hard to get things in order.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The missing monk macros is a known issue and will be added as soon as we can. As Kamchak says, we are all very busy with trying to fix any and all problems with the guides.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

A HEARTY thank you, to both of you.

Best Wishes and Keep up the Fantastic work.
                Wizzy

Comment

Working...
                X