X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feebacks

Tested on low level dungeons.
    French client.

Dungeon guide: I prefered the old guide where you could tell the guide if you were a dps or a healer or tank. It will suggest you what to do. At the moment, the guide only tell how to complete quests but the problem is that usually most of players don't choose how to complete the dungeon and the guide won't update at all if you don't do thing in its order. So I need to manually skip steps or to go back on them. So I found that knowing what role have to do more usefull in my point of view.

Sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by walina; September 25, 2012, 04:54 PM.

Sholomance guide dunjeon isn't up to date.

Comment

Originally posted by walina View Post
      Sholomance guide dunjeon isn't up to date.
      This guide should already be updated, so we will look into this.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I have leveled my toon to 90 and found a few things. When i did all of the quests the guide has for that zone, really just in the last 3 zones. i was not getting the max level out of it. i guess blizzard making it where you have to do dungeons to level now. From what i can tell you cover every quest their is to get out of the zones. i love your guides just wondering when you would have a loremaster up for jade forest.

Comment

Blizzard changed the XP requirements for the 85+ zones so if you skip ahead in the guides then it won't be enough to get to 90. We are working on getting that fixed.

For the Jade Forest loremaster, just go back and finish anything in the leveling guide for that zone and it should have enough quests in it for the achievement.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This is my feedback for the gear finder.
            Again I prefered the old version because it will show me it the Zygor guide what best equip that drop for me in the dungeon.
            I kinda dislike to have to open my equip window every time there is a new drop.

My suggestion is that you make a tooltip similar to Pawn addon.
            Where your Zygor guide will tell if the equipement is good or not.
            Link to Pawn > http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pawn

The best thing will be to make something like this, again from pawn Addon.

That was my suggestion to make better your gear finder that I pretty like ^^

Comment

Hi,

I leveled my warrior protect today with some heirloom equipment on her and your program asked me a lot of time if I wanted to change these equipments. I though you made sure that bug won't happen.

I found another "bug" with my moine, she has healer spec and your guide suggest sometimes agi gear when I turn in quests. Unfortunally I don't have any screenshots.

Comment

If you open up the guide selection window in game, what does it show in the lower left corner for in game version?
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X