Can't change Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't change Arrow

Just updated (x2) and my arrow is stuck at 3d gem despite showing as Stealth default in the settings.
    I've reloaded the UI, relogged and finally rebooted my entire system with no change.
    Just letting you know in case it doesn't resolve later with the go live.
    Thx

Originally posted by toltec View Post
    Just updated (x2) and my arrow is stuck at 3d gem despite showing as Stealth default in the settings.
    I've reloaded the UI, relogged and finally rebooted my entire system with no change.
    Just letting you know in case it doesn't resolve later with the go live.
    Thx
    I don't seem to have this problem. Have you tried a full repair via the updater?

Comment

Exit WoW, go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. This should allow you to then change the arrow around when back in game.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i'll try that now, thx

Comment

yeah didn't work
          repair followed by reboot followed by reload ui etc
          stuck with the awful 3d gem

Comment

We will look into this, but at least you have a working arrow.

Comment

update..
              any other toons i log i get the green arrow
              so it's just the one toon and i was in tol barad peninsula if that makes any difference

Comment

Since it is working on one character, I would guess it is a problem with Saved Variables. You may not have deleted the correct file when you tried before.

I would suggest trying to delete the saved variables again, and make sure you get the correct file.

If that doesn't work and you really want to get rid of it, here is another way you might try.

We would likely need to be able to reproduce it to figure out what exactly is wrong, but try this. Go into your Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Arrows and delete the folder named 3D-Gem. This is going to completely remove the 3D gem from your guides (Don't worry, you can get it back later if you repair).

Make sure the WoW client is completely closed while you do this and only run it again after this file is gone.

Comment

Sounds more and more like a corrupted SavedVariables file. Not sure why the deletion of that didn't fix it. Have you tried deleting the WoW cache?

Comment

Working...
                  X