OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides 4.0 for Mists of Pandaria Officially Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissapointed

Surge in traffick.... Zygor this was very easy to predict, you know how many copies you sold. Choosing to release this very evenening you should have been prepared for this, and you were not, thats unprofessional in every way. I am waiting here so much time and cant download the guide, and its already 23:15. Do something now.

Comment

I've had mine downloaded manually, seemed to work fine.
      Installed it right away, though in-game it shows as out of date, if i click load out of date addons, it seems to be active in-game.. however it won't show any zygor options or buttons.. anyone know why? and if it'll fix itself when MoP goes online?

*edit Addon Control panel shows that Zygor Guides Viewer 3 is active, when i mouse-over it, it'll tell me it's version 4, so it is working, but i have visual indicators showing that it actually is working (just to clarify)

Comment

The guide selection screen shows the correct version number. But as dannysdruid said, you'll see when 4.0 is running

Comment

Have it.
          Have no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyczz View Post
            I got download through the client but my guide wont do anything beyond level 20. And yes I have bought the MoP Aliiance update. Whats going on please?
            u have to run the updater again.

Comment

Slow

Normally I can run the game on ultra but running this add on I have to use good.

Comment

Try going into the guide options and set the ant spacing to off.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We're trying to track down the source of the FPS issues, so if you wouldn't mind, please try the following three things, turning them off and back on to see if doing so improves performance.

ANTS
                  Under Travel System, please change the Map "ants" spacing to "Ants off". See if performance improves, then turn ants back on again.

TRAVEL SYSTEM
                  Right click the Waypoint Arrow then select disable travel routes. See if performance improves, then right click again and enable "Find shortest travel routes".

PROGRESS BAR
                  Under Guide Step Display, uncheck "Show progress bar". See if performance improves, then reenabled it.

Once you've discovered the culprit please report back to us.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    We're trying to track down the source of the FPS issues, so if you wouldn't mind, please try the following three things, turning them off and back on to see if doing so improves performance.

ANTS
                    Under Travel System, please change the Map "ants" spacing to "Ants off". See if performance improves, then turn ants back on again.

TRAVEL SYSTEM
                    Right click the Waypoint Arrow then select disable travel routes. See if performance improves, then right click again and enable "Find shortest travel routes".

PROGRESS BAR
                    Under Guide Step Display, uncheck "Show progress bar". See if performance improves, then reenabled it.

Once you've discovered the culprit please report back to us.
                    That didn't make a difference. The FPS problem is worse on my high level toons for some reason. When I run my monk the FPS issue is barely noticeable. Unfortunately for me I need it the most on my 85s.

Comment

Mine just flat does not work...shows guides up to 22 for leveling guide in the second zone...nothing more

Comment

azalee, you have the trial guides installed. To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
                        2. Click Settings
                        3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
                        4. Click OK
                        5. Click Repair

Comment

wheres the free scenario guide?

Comment

Originally posted by 7011cf41 View Post
                            wheres the free scenario guide?
                            Check under Dungeons / Pandaria Scenarios.
                            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

hi my zygor talents shows its out of date but I have just down loaded the latest.

Comment

Please go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder. This is no longer a separate addon.

Comment

Working...
                                X