OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides 4.0 for Mists of Pandaria Officially Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides 4.0 for Mists of Pandaria Officially Released!

At long last, Zygor Guides 4.0 has been officially released! To get the update, run the Zygor Client and hit the Update button. If you no longer have the client you can redownload it from the Members Area. This release includes all of the Mists of Pandaria guide content for those who preordered.

NOTE:
    Zygor Guides 4.0 is an entirely new version of our guide software built from the ground up. With any major release you may run into small bugs or errors in the software. We ask that you report any issues you find on our community forums. Our staff will be working round the clock to address any issues that may arise.

CHANGE LOG
    Version 4.0.5043

- Pandaren Starter Zone 1-12 Guide
    - 85-90 Leveling Guides
    - Loremaster Updated for Pandaria
    - Dailies Updated for Pandaria
    - 9 New Dungeons and Dungeon Revisions Added
    - Gear Updated for Pandaria
    - 525-600 Professions Guides for all 10 Professions
    - Achievements Updated for Pandaria
    - Tons of new Pets, Mounts, and Hunter Pets Added
    - Titles and Reputation added for Pandaria
    - Guide Config/Tutorial
    - Stealth Viewer and Waypoint Arrow
    - Travel System
    - Reworked Talent System
    - Gear Finder
    - Quest Reward Advisor
    - Auto-Equip Feature
    - Pet Battle HUD
    - Creature Detector
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Error connecting to the Zygor Guides website:

Unable to obtain current version.

?

Comment

Im getting the same error.

Comment

Same thing doing a manual download.

Comment

same for me also.

Comment

Same here for the last 77 min.

Edit.: It's now up to date

Comment

same for me

Comment

Worked for me about 10 mins ago. I guess it will gradually ease up as more people are successful and less people are hammering the server.

Comment

Due to a tremendous surge in traffic our servers may be experiencing issues loading right now. We are working with our host to address this issue. We ask that you wait 15 minutes between download requests if you have problems updating. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I got download through the client but my guide wont do anything beyond level 20. And yes I have bought the MoP Aliiance update. Whats going on please?

Comment

Less than 3 hours to go here in the UK and I still can't download *PANIC FACE!*

Comment

The usual frenzy

Yup, there are queues outside Cafe de Paris, in London, TV crews around, 150 in the queue at 6pm, now, LOADS more.

Zygor upgrade clicking frenzy .... Yup, expected, and servers down ..... possibly ....
                        Come one all, lets have a little patience, its a highly stressy time in the Binary world.
                        Let's not hammer the team into the ground, because .....

As previous launch days have gone, you will have trouble getting onto servers at 11 / 12 pm ..... or 2 / 3 am.

Whilst I found the price point of Zygor far too expensive to upgrade to (I mean c'mon, you have loyal customers yet HOW MUCH do we have to pay to keep up today - old rant over for now)

I say with a slight bitter taste .... to keep operating costs down, and ultimately the cost we pay as customers (Ahem), the high cost of "Adding more servers" just for launch nights will be passed on to purchasers of the guide .....

It's just take a step back and be patient.

Remember, with the new code of the expansion, all guides, plugins etc won't be ready until the code actually goes live. We have time, lets enjoy what we can, and enjoy the time sink that is ....

World of Warcraft (with a Zygor Zest of Lemon, bitter or not)

Also on "Current version none" but being patient.

DD
                        Last edited by ddragon; September 24, 2012, 02:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Anyone who has done ANYTHING with software development show know about Murphy's Law, and this is a good case of it right here. XD Not everything is gonna go smoothly on a HUGE release like this. Have patience, go do something else for a few hours, then come back and try again.

Comment

Looks like it's working better now. If you have trouble with the updater try the manual installation zip from the members section.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                              Looks like it's working better now. If you have trouble with the updater try the manual installation zip from the members section.
                              Yeah, still having a bit of trouble with the Updater. It downloded it and unpacked it, but it's not updating the "Current Version", nor did it show up in-game.

Trying the manual installation now!

EDIT: Used the Manual installation by putting the folder in Interface -> Addons (Which I believe is right) and still didn't show up in-game. Said it was Out of Date in the list of Addons.

Comment

Working...
                              X