OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do I have to wait to get the guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do I have to wait to get the guide?

I tried Firefox and Chrome and neither would get past the enter info page. IE was able to - might want to see about supporting more browsers.

How long until I am able to get the guide? I ordered 2 mins before the clock ran down.

oha bossmansmith...did you not read the smallprint...it clearly stated that ordering it less then 1 hour before the countdown reaches zero you do not get any guide you completet forfeit your moey...

Comment

Originally posted by andywagner59 View Post
      oha bossmansmith...did you not read the smallprint...it clearly stated that ordering it less then 1 hour before the countdown reaches zero you do not get any guide you completet forfeit your moey...

Nope I did read the fine-print that andywagner59 is crazy and will lose his guides thought LOL

Comment

I always use firefox (latest version) and I have no problems. Try deinstalling unnecessary toolbars or enable java / javascript in the browser options.
        When I purchased, the guide was instantly available in the launcher/updater. (a few days ago, but I guess there won't be alot more purchases right before the release)

Comment

ROFL...lets face it...making fun of ourselves is the only thing we can do right now....this and wait

Comment

Via ZygorGuides' Twitter:

"The server is in maintenance mode as we get the new guides and guide viewer in place for you to download"

Comment

of course it is....

Comment

Working...
              X