X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Lev. Guide and Monk?

Hey,

Iam from germany - so pls forgive me my english mistakes

I have one question, will zygors level guide have a level guide for monks from 85-90? cause of de XP Boost buff?

The guide will dynamically detect that you are leveling faster and recommend that you skip ahead to the next guide, when necessary, to keep you always leveling at a quick pace. It's the same way for leveling with heirlooms, guild perks, etc. Hope that helps.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

okay nice - do u have a played time from 85-90 with this guide?

Comment

I haven't tested with it at all but I've heard it will be about the same as the 80-85 levels when Cata was released. Maybe around 18-24 hours /played time depending on how quickly you'll be able to get thru the content due to fighting other players for spawns.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'd expect it to be around 16 hours as this was the time needed through Cataclysm.
          Looks like you need about the same amount of quests in the 85-90 content.

Comment

okay nice thx for the answers.

I hvae one question more:

Know Zygor that at 88-89 area and 89-90 area XP is missing?

I mean u hit 88 go to the next area and the are missing 3mio xp?

Or is the questline of the guide in the first area 85-86 1/2 next area 86 1/2 - 88 and so far? Cause the first areas are much easier to kill the mobs as the last two areas...?

Comment

In general there should be enough XP to get from 85 to 90 if you go through the zones.
              The guide can take into account if one zone is lacking XP by setting the minimum XP when the guide suggests the zone.
              For example if the last zone has only XP for 80% from 89 to 90 then the guide will tell you to start with 20% into level 89.
              At least that's how it currently works, it's still possible these numbers need some tweaking. But following the guide through all zones should work.

Comment

ah wonderful, so when i in area 3 with 88 the guide for example will do so long quest that i hit 88+20% and than he put me in the next area? i scared about the mobs in the last 2 areas caus they do soooo much dmg ... :-/

and one thing - have zygors addon the "turn in" abbility for quest?

Comment

Yes, the guides have an auto-accept and auto-turn in feature for quests that you can set in the options.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X