OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payed for something that doesn't even work yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payed for something that doesn't even work yet?

So i'm looking through the guides I don't have and I decided hey, I'll buy the Dungeons and Gear guide. So I pay for it, then update then go in game and try it out and it doesn't work. So i'm like ok, maybe there is a bug so I come over to the forums and find out that it's not even Finished? So I spent $50 bucks on something that isn't even completed nor does it work..

I have quite a few Zygor guides and not once have I have seen something like this. Why on earth would you be selling an unfinished product that isn't even working? I feel almost robbed right now. I saw a post where this product was said to be finished in April and it's now Sept... This worries me very much.

If it's not finished nor does it work why would you even put it up for sale as a working product?

Are you talking about the Gear portion because the full Dungeon guide has been released and works? The Gear component is the only thing that has been missing and that was due to difficulties building the incredibly dynamic gear engine demonstrated in our latest promo video. To offset the delay, we didn't charge an upgrade fee for the MoP content, so essentially you'll end up with the full Dungeon and Gear guide and a free upgrade to the Mists of Pandaria content come Monday.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X