OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Finder, Quest Reward Advisor, and Auto-Equip questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Finder, Quest Reward Advisor, and Auto-Equip questions.

Have some questions about these features.

1. Gear Finder.
    What does it cover? Does it cover all places to get gear? I saw that it covers Dungeons. But what about Raids, PvP, and Reputation vendors.

2. Quest Reward Advisor.
    I thought Blizzard eliminated 80-90% of this with making quest rewards be based on your spec but if it's not eliminated that much as they say they did then this will be very handy feature. And that brings me to the question for this. Will this take into account if you have a secondary spec?

3. Auto-Equip.
    Now this is a excellent feature to have but I have some reservations with it. My big concern with this bag addon compatibility. I'm more inclined not to use this feature if it means I can't use my bag addon AdiBags to help me orginize my inventory better. So my question on this is about bag addon compatibility. Is your policy going to be that if you want to use this feature to turn our bag addon off if we run into issues or is it going to worked on so that we can keep using our bag addons?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

01) Gear Finder
    Right now it only covers Dungeons. It is a companion to our Dungeons guide, so its database is based on Dungeons.

02) Quest Reward Advisor
    From what we've seen, the improved quest rewards system only occurs in Pandaland. All of the old content still functions as it always has. It takes into account whatever spec you're currently using. If you change specs it will start recommending based on that new spec.

03) Auto-Equip
    It should work with all bag addons. It looks for an event that gets fired when an item gets put in bags, and bag addons just modify the UI. I've tested it myself and it works with Bagnon.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks for the answers.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X