Out of Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Date

when the new patch came out for WOW after upgrading to MOP guides, guide is Out of Date Help

Make sure the "Load Out of Date AddOns" box is checked at the top of your addon list. This will allow the guide to load again without any problems.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I tried that now i get Lua errors

Comment

Originally posted by Aberrick View Post
        I tried that now i get Lua errors
        Try 'repairing' the addon from the launcher or re-download if you do not use the launcher. This worked for me.

Comment

Thanks for all the help got it working now to make some pizza roles and get back at it

Comment

Reloaded and repaired and it still says out of date and if you override, you get Lua errors...

Comment

next error you receive copy/paste it here so we can see whats going on. Thanks.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

dkardell, it sounds like the installation folder in the Updater is pointing to the wrong location and it's not actually updating your files properly. If you continue to have problems you can always send in an email to support@zygorguides.com requesting a remote session and I can get it all fixed up and working for you.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X