Q) about upgrading to Mists of Pandaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q) about upgrading to Mists of Pandaria

I have Zygor guides for years now and love it... -been gone to long-been playing

I see all the different options for upgrading for 'Mists of Pandaria'. Which one do I need to equal the same guide I have right now?

Sorry I don't have time to read 1,000's of post to find my answer. Thanks so much for your time helping me..

Thanks,
    ChuckA.

If you log into the Members area and go into the Manage Guides section you'll see the list of all the different guide packages we have. When you look on the right side there will either be no button (you already have the MoP upgrade), an upgrade button (you have the Cata guides but do not have the MoP upgrade), or a buy button (you don't currently own that guide). So at this point if you want to upgrade your guides to add the MoP content you only want to look at the Upgrade buttons and ignore any Buy buttons. If you own both Alliance & Horde factions for a guide you might want to use the upgrade both button to save a little money.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

$250.00 is a lot because I'm off work do to bad motorcycle accident (June 9 2011 until now). Dam I was thinking the price of the game was going to be hard to budget for. I'll have to wing it for for months but would have liked to seen group price for all..

Comment

Originally posted by callred View Post
        $250.00 is a lot because I'm off work do to bad motorcycle accident (June 9 2011 until now). Dam I was thinking the price of the game was going to be hard to budget for. I'll have to wing it for for months but would have liked to seen group price for all..
        Only buy what you need for now (eg only the leveling guide). Zygor might in the future offer discounts or bundles.

Might.

Comment

ya good idea That's what I'll do

Comment

Working...
          X