Zygor Guide Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guide Problem

Hi, I would like to report a bug or a problem because the guide was working fine but suddenly stop working with below attach message and the guide disappear. Can't click, can't do any action; its the same message with my all characters.

I reinstall the guide and did a fresh installation but still the same problem. any idea?

Regards,
    Attached Files

Hmm, try this but WARNING - this will reset all of your guide settings, but will likely fix the issue:

1. Close WoW completely so that it is not running
    2. Go to the folder on your folder >> World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\(Your Account # or Name)\SavedVariables
    3. Delete all files with Zygor in the name
    4. Open WoW again and login (do not click on another player, or you will have to restart this process again)
    5. Open the Zygor options and go to Extras
    6. Make sure the "Detect Pets & Mounts" feature is unchecked

That should fix the issue for you. Hope that helps.

Please let us know if you still have any trouble.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

In the screenshot, it doesn't appear that you have the Zygor addon running. There's no Z icon on the minimap and no where does our addon have a frame that looks like that, unless you have some other addon installed that modifies the appearance. Did you install the guide using our Zygor Guide client? Try disabling any other addons you have and just run a fresh install of ours (hit repair on the client) if Zygor's instructions up there don't work.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Dear all, thank you very much for your quick reply.
        I manage to fix the problem. Rarity addon was conflicting with zygor after the latest update. I disable it and the guide back to normal like before.
        I was surprise the guide was working fine but anyway again thank you for your support.

Keep it up

Regards,

Comment

Glad to hear you got things sorted out
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X