Jwelcrafting missing from profile page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jwelcrafting missing from profile page.

I have updated my profile and noticed that Jewelcrafting is missing from the profession dropdowns. Also my character has had a name change is it possible for me to change my membership name to reflect this change ? There is also not the option of putting what realm i belong to. Thanks for reading.
    ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Yeah, looks like Jewelcrafting was missed from that listing. Not sure when it will get added. And instead of trying to list every realm and keep it updated whenever Blizzard adds or removes realms we just have the option for what zone (US, EU, etc.).

For the name change you're asking about I'm guessing you mean the jaelgi name. To change that you would need to log into the Members area and go into the Manage Profile section. Keep in mind that if you change it there it means that will be your new username for logging into the Members area and you will also need to change it in the Zygor Updater settings.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby nice quick response. Just one more quick question. I see people have Avatar's and notes below there posts. DO I need a higher rank to be able to do this ?
      ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Comment

You can change them by clicking on the Settings right beside My Profile. In there it would be Edit Avatar and Edit Signature on the left side.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X