OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feats of Strength and the current guides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feats of Strength and the current guides.

Will Zygor ever release a guide for FOS that are obtinable in the game. If so can I ask what guide they will be placed into. I currently have the Insane Title and the Hero of Shattrath. These are the FoS i am referring too. Obviously new players will not be able to get FoS for things that have been removed by Blizzard from the game ?

Ok I know that both of the FoS I referred to are both also directly related to Reputations, so would or are they included in the reputation guide, or would they be placed in the Loremaster guide, for all the quests that they include ?

Also the guides that I purchased are now available for MoP but they are 2 different guides. Even though I purchased my guides as a single package. I am referring to the levelling and loremaster and the dailies guides. When I purchased my guide I was also told that I would get new content upgrades free for life, why then are you charging for this upgrade ?
    ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

I know the Insane title is included in the Titles guide. I'm not sure off hand if the Hero of Shatt is in there.

When you purchased your guides you were guaranteed free lifetime updates, not upgrades. This means the guides you purchased will always work, but if you would like to add new expansion content to the guides then you would need to purchase the expansion upgrade for those guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X