Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Zygor Guides in MoP Beta

Hey,

i preordered the MoP Leveling Guides. Is there any way i can test them on the MoP Beta servers?
    Because currently Zygor Guides and Talent Viewer Addons throw errors on Beta Build 5.0.5 (16030) and there's no 85-90 content available.

I'd be glad to give feedback. I was planning on testing the leveling experience extensively the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
    demian

We do not release any versions of the guide for the beta or test servers, only the live servers.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sadly the Zygor team seem to test only internally, even I don't have access to the MoP guides.

But the guide viewer should run fine on the beta server, I tested quite a lot of things there instead of the live server.
      Currently there are a few bugs in the guide that throw errors but not only on the beta server.
      One is with the goal.lua checking for items in a ranged slot (which no longer exists), one is with the achievement guides (the Loremaster for two zones has changed so the guide selection throws an error) and the Grom'gol flight point has been renamed which causes one guide not to be parsed.
      So if you encounter more errors there feel free to post them here in the appropriate forum sections. Just add a note that you use it on the beta server and the language of your WoW client, I can then look into those issues.

Comment

Working...
      X