OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have you reduced quality of the Talent Advisor screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamchak, yes... it would enchance the readability of the graphical display, imo. Of course, I will still be able to use it as it is, now that I finally found the tiny dark zygor icon on the recommended choices. Originally, I didn't see it, and I wondered at that time why the Talent Advisor no longer "advised" as it used to! heh heh.

I posted this topic merely as an observation and a suggestion. I thought it would be a helpful one. We can end the topic now.

Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

no worries. Its always good to let Zygor know what you'd like to see as an improvement. We'll see what comes from this.
      Have a great weekend.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ilove Zygor guides. I have them all. I LOVE Carbonite too. Its all about the map, baby... Those goggle type maps that are zoomable and allow you to place a go to point on them and travel from point a to point b is what Carbonite is all about. The other things are *nice to haves* but that map? is a MUST HAVE. The Blizzard built in maps are static. and SMALL. (Those of us with vision issues find it hard to find things on the standard Blizzard Map.) With the carbonite, goggle - zoomable maps it makes life soooo much easier.

Please! I would PAY for regularly updated and maintained Google - zoomable maps with a built in Goto feature. Carbonite did it so it isnt impssible. Can Zygor *look into* at least, incorporating this feature into their wonderful guides???

Comment

This is already available under the Waypoint (or the one under that) tab in the options menu. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot of the menu available, but it is the last option of that tab.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

This option in the guide only zooms the minimap as if you click the + or - buttons attached to it.
            Carbonite allows you to zoom the whole world map and makes the world map look like the minimap regarding the detail level.

Comment

just so you all know carbonite addon does work with 5.0.4 there is a fan update that fixed the addon you can find it on the forums of the original addon.

Comment

Just for your interest, 5.041 is available now and seems to run well. Even works in Dungeons, which was its biggest prob for me. The map is just great. Would be good if it was commercial, as the update has been a looooooong time coming.
                get it from http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html
                Be good if Zygor made em an offer...

Comment

Working...
                X