Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
    Sorry, my mistake! Please follow cabby's direction here:
    Your plan doesn't work in my case. As soon as I try to launch the updater i get the hundred or so error messages. there is no chance to hit abort or settings or anything else. As SOON as i hit run it hits the fan.

Comment

When you first run the Updater you should see a small window with a 3 second countdown before all of those error messages pop up. The Abort button is in that 3 second count down window.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        When you first run the Updater you should see a small window with a 3 second countdown before all of those error messages pop up. The Abort button is in that 3 second count down window.
        Got it! Worked perfectly. TY!

Comment

A new build of the Zygor Client can now be downloaded from the Members Area which fixes the "Launcher.exe" issues. We've also deployed a new guide release that adds support for Italian clients, and includes updates to the starter zone guides.

http://www.zygorguides.com/members/
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

On thing about the starting zone issue, I just checked the Blood Elf starting zone and waypoints are working there, thanks for the quick fix.
            But what I noticed is that when zooming out of the starting zone to the full zone or continent map the waypoint dot is not shown where it is supposed to be. A minor issue but if the dev has time he may take a look at this.

And another thing I noticed, waypoints are working in the Italian WoW Client and zones are translated though the LibBabbleZone is missing Italian translations. Nice to see the waypoints seem to be language independent, that was one thing that caused much trouble in the past.

Comment

ok just so you know iv just got a new computer and i installed wow than i tried to get a copy of zygor i logged in at you site i changed my pass code becoz i got this error (invalid username or password) . any thought's on y it saying this to me im not rong on it i can log on the zygor site to ask lol

Comment

Send an email to support@zygorguides.com and I'll help you with getting logged in.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                  Send an email to support@zygorguides.com and I'll help you with getting logged in.
                  ok thank you i just did

Comment

Working...
                  X