No announcement yet.

First Look At Zygor Guides 4.0 And Leveling Guide News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to the updates and appreciate the work you put into the guides

Comment

It looks good I plan on purchasing. I really like the progress bar.

Comment

I really like the buy page on http://zygorguides.com/members/manage.php. Its simply and sleek unlike the current one with the drop down menu and faction option.

You should implement this.

Comment

I have a question about the Pre-MoP patch. As you might know there will be an "event" at Theramore. Will this be a part of the current guides or the MoP guides? I just wonder if I should hurry up and update the event guides right now?

Comment

That's a good question, but I won't be able to get you an answer for that until the main team are back in the office again on Monday.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I do have a suggestion for you guys on your Dungeon portions of the guides? see, I wont lie to you, when Dugi's guide came out with theirs I bought it, which was before you guys came out with yours. I bought yours and found I was not too happy with it personally what I like about your leveling guide and dugi's dungeon guide is they are the same, automatic switching and whatnot, I have to progress or open your guide up each time on the dungeons guide. I am holding off on preordering dugi's dungeon guide for mop, because I would like to see the new direction your dungeon guides will have! I was going to suggest doing it similar to your leveling guide, which it will automatically suggest you for places based on your level, and then when you complete it, have it automatically go to the next dungeon in line, if your level appropriate of course or have you grind the way if your not! (not sure where I should have posted this, but figured this was a good thread ot post it in, since its about updating and whatnot. But could you maybe tell us 9for the ones who are interested about the direction and updates for your dungeon guide ? and if you will at least take my idea into consideration!
              I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
              [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by jkelly82 View Post
                will you be bringing back the magic key? this will be the deciding factor on if I purchase the MoP guide
                from Zygorguides.
                PLEASE. A 100 times please. It was such a simple and neat way of targeting things. Made levelling so much easier. Please bring it back.

I do like the new progress bar - can you expand on what it is though.
                Is it progress for the current quest, quest line, guide section, or what ?

Comment

Originally posted by xerty View Post
                  PLEASE. A 100 times please. It was such a simple and neat way of targeting things. Made levelling so much easier. Please bring it back.

I do like the new progress bar - can you expand on what it is though.
                  Is it progress for the current quest, quest line, guide section, or what ?
                  What is this Magic Key that is being talked about?

Comment

It was a guide feature that allowed you to set a hotkey to a macro. The macro would be changed for every step to help with targeting NPCs or finding mobs. All you had to do was hit your hotkey when you were near the NPC or mob and it would target it for you to make it easier to find them.

Comment

Aaahhh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

I just purchased the dungeons and gear guide. Personally, I would rather have my not working current guide fixed before I hear about new upgrades.

I mean - I BOUGHT this guide and it doesn't even work? If its not fixed and working by MoP, you can pretty much forget about me doing any other upgrades.

Concerned Customer

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          We expect to have the Gear guide finished and released along with guide version 4.0.
                          So, am I going to have to purchase the gear guide AGAIN, just to have a working guide, when MoP comes out?

/sigh

Comment

No, since the Dungeon & Gear guides have been delayed for the full release anyone who owns those guides will get free MoP upgrades for the Dungeon & Gear guides.

Comment

So... are we gonna look at bringing the MAGIC key back? I loved having it, was one of the most awesome features the guide offered.

Comment

Did you see my question? about if you guys could post the updates to the dungeon guides as well?
                                I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                                [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                X