No announcement yet.

MoP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a message I posted and the estimated half the price was going by previous upgrade costs. No one ever knows what the price for the upgrades or new guides will be until Zygor releases the information.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by phantomhawk View Post
      Kam,

Can you send me a packet of what you were on when you wrote the above, I think it must be good stuff.

I don't think Zygor is significantly superior to other guides available, but it is significantly more expensive.
      So just to be clear, because you have a differing opinion, the other person must be on something?

Plus, I posted a lot "above" yours. Please be more descriptive in your trolls.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        So just to be clear, because you have a differing opinion, the other person must be on something?

Plus, I posted a lot "above" yours. Please be more descriptive in your trolls.
        Granted the "on something" remark was less than well mannered But I think the point was you are claiming all the other guides are Junk (yugo) and zygor's is great. Yet you offer no proof.

I have used both zygor and another guide and have found both to be very solid products.

Comment

Its a matter of opinion, which I clearly stated is what I was giving. The Yugo comment was a comparison to my own experiences with the other guides, and trust me, I own and have tried much more than the free trial.
          For proof, there is no such thing. It is what you as a consumer feel is a value. There is no quantitative "proof" available, is there?
          I feel confident in my comparative analysis in products of a Yugo to a (enter high quality vehicle maker here). I wont own anything but a Toyota, so thats what I chose.
          I stand by the post I made. Thanks for the slight retraction.

Comment

Problem is perception is reality, so people with differing opinionions may not see the relavance of another persons differing opinion. To expand on all the car talk going on, a Porche is a high cost really good car, but for me personally even if I had the money I wouldn't buy one. There are many things more important than getting a high cost car, or by comparison guide. Simply put at the current cost I won't buy Zygor.

Comment

Thanks for the slight retraction.
              If that was in reply to my post Im sorry but i did not make the origional comment so i cant really retract it .

There is no quantitative "proof" available, is there?
              Sure there is in both auto's and software there are quality standards that can be measured ie gpf's, does it work as intended ect. These are things that can be measured. and in these things there is no real difference in the guides they all work and work well

There many feature differences but those are just subjective things ie you may love feature x but i may not care if it exist or not

Comment

For me the best thing about the Zygor guide is that the files have a readable format so I can search through the files, find bugs, suggest fixes and I can make my own guides. These are real advantages for which I am willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  Actually, the $30.00 price is to upgrade 2 guides, 1 Alliance and 1 Horde, making the price of a single upgrade only $15.00. That's the small fee we refer to. Upgrading multiple guides is going to have a higher cost because it's the total of several small fees combined.
                  That would be valid if you could actually upgrade a single guide for $15 but you can't - you have to buy both guides to get that price which, as others have said, make it 50%.

Comment

I also use both Zygor and the other main competitor. Over the past few months I've found myself using the other one more and more. I just like the way it integrates into the interface more and the additional features which would require separate addons if I were to use Zygor. Plus, now that they've announced their much cheaper upgrade prices (and even a maximum amount that you will ever pay to them, after which you get everything for free) I think the time has come to make a choice between the two products.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathone View Post
                      If that was in reply to my post Im sorry but i did not make the origional comment so i cant really retract it .
                      Ah, well this is awkward then. It reminds me of when I was 13; I thought I was wrong one day, but I was mistaken.

Comment

There's a big difference between a troll and a joke.

I was referring to the last post before my reply, you were talking about buying a Toyota and then changed your mind and got a Yugo, or something like, it was a strange post, but it made me laugh.

Comment

I live to entertain... or something

My intent was to demonstrate that while you can get a guide from another publisher (Yugo) for less money, you may find you spend more than if you just stuck with the better guide publisher (Toyota) by getting what I feel is a lesser quality guide, then coming back to get Zygors.

Guess I need to work on my anecdotes.

Comment

My intent was to demonstrate that while you can get a guide from another publisher (Yugo) for less money, you may find you spend more than if you just stuck with the better guide publisher (Toyota) by getting what I feel is a lesser quality guide, then coming back to get Zygors.
                            Some of us are 2 car families so to speak I have the full horde version of both guides at the moment so I am able to compare them side by side. I am only debating 2 things

Upgrade Z or D or Both To MOP
                            Add Alliance To Z or D Or Both

Function wise both do the trick The real debate is the features I have found features that are very nice on both (probally why up to now I have had both guides)

Comment

Clearly I chose the wrong career.

Comment

I get your comparison.. but Toyota is really the wrong analogy to choose. Hello? 1.5 million vehicles recalled due to brake failures with reported deaths..

Comment

Working...
                                X