Talent advisor newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor newbie question

New to WOW and the Guide (purchased the leveling and professions guide for both horde and alliance, they're great). My question/scenario, I am new but played for a bit before I purchased the guides after reaching level 61 I noticed the talent advisor and tried to use it but received no build associated with my character. Should I unlearn my skills and let the advisor take it from there or is there some other setup I am missing? Like I said I am new so I am find out things as I go, like I purchased the flying mount and did the training thing but didn't realize I needed the license for the area I was in. Went to Outland and realized I could fly after several hours of play time on the ground.

Open your talent window then click on the Z tab on the right side. This will pop out the suggestion window. Now click on the Configure button and then use the drop down list to select which build you would like. Depending on what talents you already have and what is suggested by the build it might tell you that you need to un-learn your talents so you can fit the build, or it might tell you that the talents are right but picked out of order and it will take a few levels to get it all lined up.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X