Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW start up using Zygor

Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me why when I start WoW using the Zygor program. I always get 2 instances of world of warcraft at start up. Its not cousing a problem, I just have to close one down.
    I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and how I can stop it happening.

Thanks for any replies.

Do you have your desktop setup to single click on an icon to launch the program? I believe that the Updater issues a double click type of action, so if you have your system setup to do a single click then it would try to run WoW twice.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, I will check it out thanks.

Comment

Since about two months I always have two WoW launchers running when clicking the the WoW launcher shortcut.
        Rightclicking the launcher icon and selecting run as administrator launches it only one time.
        Also going into the compatibility options of the launcher icon and setting run as administrator there solves the problem.
        It seems like the launcher first starts without administrator rights and a second time with administrator rights as the UAC pops up.

The Zygor client starts the launcher and therefore causes the same problem. To solve it just go into the compatibility options of the launcher shortcut or launcher.exe and set run as administrator.

Comment

Working...
        X