release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

release date

Any new about the release date? It is a long time since I preordered ithe guide...

I'll have to check again when the guys are in the office. Last I know of there was still no ETA on it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Is there any plan to compansate those people who preordered this guide with the expectation of release date (which has now been delayed several times) and several months later they have still not recieved the product that they paid for.

Comment

I agree with the following user. Atleast zygor office keep your customers with updates.....

Comment

I buyed this guide at December, now I feel scammed. The beta we have is poor. Are the team working on the diablo guide (that one sold incomplete too) and the dungeon guide is not a priority at moment? I want my money back.

Comment

I am rather curious about the release date as well. Would really like to have the full working guide. It seems like by the time this gets released we will have to pay for the MoP upgrade...

Comment

Personally I think the Dungeon Guide will be completed about the same time as the next expansion is announced and released....and I mean whatever is after MOP.

Comment

@playwow79: You've been a member of the forums since may of 2010 and that alone says you're aware of how things work here. Not to mention, you purchased the guides back in December. That's 6 months ago! And wanting your money back after that much time? Honestly, you're nuts. I could understand it if perhaps it were like 6 days, but 6 months? Cmon, use a bit of common sense here. That's on the same page as me buying a pizza, eating the whole thing, then a week later complaining to the management of the pizza joint I bought it at expecting to get my money back. And you feel you've been scammed? Again, you've owned the guides for 6 months. If you feel this way, why in the 9 hells did you wait so long to post your feelings about it? Why did you wait so long to ask for a refund? I'm curious, have you bothered to ask Blizzard for a refund back when they were pushing the release date for Vanilla WoW back as many times as they did? Or when they had announced years ago that Diablo 3 was never going to get finished? I doubt it. Why? Because Blizz would have laughed at you. Honestly, why did you wait so long to complain about a product that you've been using for 6 months? And I promise, noone here cares if you've had RL issues that have prevented you from using it. You've owned it for 6 months.

@everyone: Release dates change with everything. Even more so with things that require coding. That's why game companies have beta testing. I'm fairly certain that Zygor and his team test the guides countless times before they feel it's ready for release, and even then, they miss small things like typos, that get pointed out by us users and then they fix them. Most of us have waited nearly 8 or 9 years for Diablo 3 and it's finally here. So just exercise some patience and the guides will be released as soon as the team feels they're good enough for us to use.

@fifogigo: I recall reading somewhere that MOP will be the last WoW expansion. I don't recall where I read it, might have been on the bnet forums as a blue post. Can't remember for sure. Blizz is working on a new MMO called Titan or something I've heard.

Comment

Ok, that is not something I heard (about it being the last expansion pack), though I have heard rumors about the mmo. But very simply, while I can understand making sure something is finished before releasing it, they are taking a long time to do so, so I can understand peoples frustration with all the waiting.

Comment

Dulak, I think I had read somewhere that the plan for WoW was 5 expansions. MoP will only be #4 so I think we'll see at least one more expansion. I doubt Blizzard would stop working on WoW and expansions for it just because they're working on a new game. They've got way too many WoW subscribers to just ignore the game like that simply because they want to create a new game. It would be the worst business decision they could make.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by playwow79 View Post
                      I buyed this guide at December, now I feel scammed. The beta we have is very poor.
                      What do you find poor about the dungeon guide preview? So far there have been little to no reports of anything being wrong with it.

Are the team working on the diablo guide (that one sold incomplete too) and the dungeon guide is not a priority at moment?
                      We are working on the Diablo guide but the Dungeon Guide remains a priority as well. The guide content for the Dungeon guide is finished and most of it has already been released. Right now we're just waiting on some new features we're adding to the guide addon to make the gear guide better.

I am rather curious about the release date as well. Would really like to have the full working guide. It seems like by the time this gets released we will have to pay for the MoP upgrade...
                      There will be no MOP upgrade for the Dungeon and Gear guides. This will be a free update for everyone who pre-ordered the guide.
                      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Cabby, seems you're right brother. I still recall reading somewhere that MoP was supposed to be the last one. Wish I could remember where I read that though. Anyhow, just found a very recent article here, that further proves that you're correct.

Comment

@dulak: I am a bit angry for the long delay and because we don't get any official new about the release so probably I was someway unpleasant in my latest posts. I know it is late for a refund, some words I used were just provocative. I suppose the others forum users understood that. At least there was an answer from the developing team, althougt whitout any new about the release.
                          Still I don't like having not the finished product I paid for after 6 months while they released another guide. I think it would be fair to customers supporting Zygor guides from some year finish what they paid for and later sell a new guide. Do you think I am wrong feeling that way and complain? If so you are the nuts one.
                          The comparison of the pizza is a nuts one too. If you order a pizza you get it very soon, you eat it, then you become happy and don't complain at all. We don't have the guide we paid for after 6 months, that's different.
                          You are wrong talking about diablo 3 too because blizz open the pre-sell after there were a release date.
                          I'd say you said some bullshits, but I like you too much to say that

Comment

@Zygor: thanks for confirm that the dungeon guide is still a priority and that there will be not an upgrade for MOP.
                            But please finish the guide soon. It is a long waiting time now.

Comment

I wasn't wrong about D3, a few years after the LOD release for D2, Blizz shut down the group that was working on D3 and said it wasn't going to be released. And I do agree that the pizza comparison was a pretty bad one but you got my meaning and that was the point.

Comment

Working...
                              X