No announcement yet.

release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree playwow79. I am glad that the guide is a priority and I believe that @zygor saying that there will not be a charge for Mop upgrade is a nice gesture and some form of compansation for our pataince and support.

Comment

It certainly needs work. The Gear guide does nothing at all except take you to your charcter which you can by simply pushing the C key. The dugeon guide is not bad but it has bits which say "goto to this point" but does not say where that point is. The guide arrow does not work in the dugeon and the point that should show up doesn't.

Comment

@Zygor Support 2 - Thanks for the heads up about the free update. I am really excited about the gear guide because I am converting an enhancement shaman to elemental and trying to figure out what to do to get gear for it has been a pain. Keep up the great work.

Comment

There has been much going on here and at Blizzard: Namely coding for multiple guides here and the launch and maintenance of D3 in the past month at Blizzard. As for me, WoW is on the back burner for now thanks to D3. Rest assured, I will be back once things are settled to a reasonable point.

The guides will be done at some point. The moral of this post: Patience, young grasshopper (or padawan). No one can play 2 games at one time on one computer.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
            No one can play 2 games at one time on one computer.
            I'm sure my son would do his best to try to prove you wrong on that one.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've been caught playing EverQuest, raiding in WoW and watching anime all at once.

Comment

Working...
              X