Hey!

It has been twelve years since gamers last stepped foot in the
    world of Sanctuary, but on May 15th, Diablo, the Lord of Terror,
    will walk the world again. As before, heroes will emerge to answer
    the threat of the Burning Hells, but unless they have an angel on
    their side doom certainly awaits.

Luckily, the High Heavens will be shining down on you in the form
    of Zygor's all new Diablo III Guide. That's right, for the first
    time ever, Zygor is releasing a guide for an all new game universe.
    Created by the same renowned team who developed our World of Warcraft
    product line, these all new guides will give you everything you
    need to face the end of days without fear.

Zygor's Diablo III Guide will feature a complete walkthrough of
    the game (Act I-IV), in depth class guides, a detailed overview
    of the new crafting system, a section on how to optimize your
    companions (Followers), and a full run down on obtaining all of
    the games achievements.

The guide is presented in an online web based format that can be
    printed out or viewed on mobile devices such as the iPad. It
    features a beautiful artistic design that matches the atmosphere
    of Diablo III, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the game.

The guides will be released before the game comes out on May 15th.
    Upon purchase you will gain instant access to the guide and all
    the content we were able to cover in the beta. When the game is
    released, the guide will be updated daily until the full game
    content is covered.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Nice idea. I'll Bookmark, for future reference!

Comment

Loyal customers?

Hi Zygor. Will there be a discount price for loyal customers (like myself ) who have purchased several of your WoW guides?

Comment

Sweet... Jesus!

Take my money now, Z. Just take it.

Saw the post on Facebook yesterday and got super excited, this post was definitely not a let-down.

Comment

Sweet!

Zygor never lets you down.

Comment

will there be addons in diablo 3 and if so will the guide be made in to one

Comment

Sample?

Could you post a sample? I have been playing the beta and would be interested in a purchase. I have been a Wow guide user for years.

Thanks

Comment

Depending on the price, I would be interested, especially if wow guide users get a discount....and hopefully cheaper than WoW version.

Comment

How much? Need something to tide me over until Guild Wars 2 comes out, so this may push me into buying D3.

Of course... in a perfect world, Zygors would do a GW2 guide... :-)
                  Hasc - Titans of Glory
                  Runetotem - Alliance
                  http://www.theoldergamers.com
                  http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Just tell me where to sign up for the Diablo 3 guide! I'm ready!

Comment

Zygor, you had me at "Diablo III"... love your guides, and I'm sure this one will be every bit as good 2 thumbs up guys!!!

Comment

Outstanding, Zygor rules.. I am ready to sign up! I have been playing the beta and cant wait for 5/15/12.

Comment

Fantastic! I'm just installing the game client at the moment (got it free for signing up to WoW for a year).

Comment

I'm not sure why I should buy such a guide. Let me explain why:

In WoW, there are thousands of quests, of which some yield more experience than others. You will never do all of those quests, so if you want to find the most optimal path for levelling, a guide of some sort comes in very handy (And you guys have done an amazing job on this part!). When it comes to loot, every boss drops a randomized object from a set list of objects, a list that is unique for each boss. Also here a guide can be very helpfull, so you know which boss to kill to get a certain item. The same can be said for dailies, the thousands of achievements, and so on: WoW is such an enormous, huge game, set in an enormous, huge world, and it is easy to get lost or overwhelmed by it. Thanks to the awesome addon support and the work of people like yourselves, guides have proven to be an amazing extra feature in the game.

Diablo is NOT that kind of game: you've got a handfull of quests. In Diablo 2, it was just 27! The quest description itself was always VERY clear (go there, through there, and kill boss X or pick up item Y), and every player would do nearly all of those quests (with the exception of the few optional ones, and the boosted players). The world itself is always changing, being randomly generated every time you create a game. The loot is completely random and (unlike WoW) boss independant.
                            So I'm wondering:
                            - What is the use of a quest guide in a game that has just 20 to 30 quests?
                            - What can you do differently then say the exact same thing as the quest log? You won't be able to guide players without a maphack (and making the guide act against Blizzard policy), and the quests are always (and have always been) very simple.
                            - The same with the achievements: they are pretty self-explanatory. What can you offer more than that?
                            - The crafting system is, like all other loot, randomized in its extra abilities. You can not guide what you can not control, so how is this going to help me?
                            - With the new class build system, you can try out any build at any time, as long as you have acquired the correct level. So following a class build guide from level 1 is now, unlike in WoW, completely unnecessary. Switching between builds is so easy that you can always change to any (free) build online. How can you give us an edge on this part with this guide?

I have always enjoyed your WoW guides, and have much respect for all the hard work you guys put in it. As such, I'm more than happy to pay a small fee for such an awesome guide. But knowing Diablo and its gameplay, as well as the general idea behind it, I'm very doubtful that a guide could actually make a difference here. I'm sorry to say this (I really am!), but at this moment this just feels like a scam, because it seems like you won't be offering anything better than the (free) competition. I would however love to be convinced otherwise. So is it possible to get an answer on my questions above?

grtz,
                            S

Comment

Well, I shall certainly find it useful. I've never played Diablo before so won't know what the heck I'm doing when I first log in. I suppose you could say that that is half the fun of it, but I really do like to have a guide on hand. I've made very little progress in SWTOR without a guide, for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X