Gear Guide usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Guide usage?

I was just wondering how to use the Gear Guide, when I click on it in the Guides section it just opens my Character Info screen, my character is pretty geared right now and probably beyond the guide, but I want to gear for off spec, do I need to do anything in particular for it?

Thanks.

The gear guide is very experimental right now so it just might not be working correctly. My understanding is that what the team are working on will be very different from what's been released.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

Comment

Thanks I am having the same problem with my 82 pally click the gear guide and just puts the character tab and nothing is different

Comment

I am having the same non-experience with the gear guide as the others. Is there any rough estimate when the new functional one might be released?

Comment

There is no ETA yet on the release for the Dungeons & Gear guides, but I'll check with the programmer to see if there is a reason for it acting this way that can be worked around until then.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This was supposed to be completed in April

When will it be completed now?

"Unfortunately, some of these new features are taking a little longer to
              complete than we originally estimated. We had hoped to have the guides
              out by March, but we've had to delay the release until at least April"

Comment

Originally posted by 1nf1n1t1 View Post
                This was supposed to be completed in April

When will it be completed now?

"Unfortunately, some of these new features are taking a little longer to
                complete than we originally estimated. We had hoped to have the guides
                out by March, but we've had to delay the release until at least April"
                Once more we are going to request a post with the completion date. Something that shows where Zygor Guides stated the guide will be completed by a set date, such as the April date you keep referring to. As for your quote, I read "at least April." What you seem to have read is "on April" or "by April" which are, of course, two different meanings.
                Not trying to be a fanboy, however I do respond to people making inaccurate statements in a public forum. Personally there needs to be some sort of response telling the customers what the status of the guide is at this point.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                X