OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win A Free Soul of the Aspects Pet From Zygor Guides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmoca, don't feel bad. If it weren't for posts like these there would be no way to determine if changes should be made on something like this. And again, you never know what Zygor will end up doing.

Cheers.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by purplehaze65 View Post
      @Kamchak
      "The voices in my head" part makes me wonder if it's really the horse that's high
      Thats a quote I came across some time ago, and it makes me chuckle every time I read it. Not sure if the horse is hi or not. If he is, he's holding out on me.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I, too, don't have a facebook account and for personal reasons will not get one. I don't understand why it is so important to be on facebook. I bought and paid for information to improve my play on WoW. I certainly have got my money's worth and have no complaint there. I don't begruge anyone who wins or enters the contest. I also don't understand anyone who does as this contest isn't something we paid for but just a gift from a nice vendor.
        I would hope that in the future IF you have another contest, include all of us. But in the end, it is not something we paid for so I cannot make any demand.

Comment

Zygor has used different methods for doing little contests like this. He's done one thru a small survey that was used to help get a better idea of what customers wanted in the guides, and he's done a few contests with just a simple comment on a video clip right here on our site. I'm sure that FB won't be the only method he uses in the future.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yup, a twitter option would be good. I do have a twitter account but I don't generally tweet - I just use it to follow a small number of companies that I work with.

Comment

Originally posted by sabredance View Post
              I, too, don't have a facebook account and for personal reasons will not get one. I don't understand why it is so important to be on facebook. I bought and paid for information to improve my play on WoW. I certainly have got my money's worth and have no complaint there. I don't begruge anyone who wins or enters the contest. I also don't understand anyone who does as this contest isn't something we paid for but just a gift from a nice vendor.
              I would hope that in the future IF you have another contest, include all of us. But in the end, it is not something we paid for so I cannot make any demand.
              That's exactly how I feel. Well said!!

Comment

Indeed well put, i share this opinion

Comment

Hi.

Im Sorry im Don't have a FB account.

Comment

Please offer alternate way entering contest you have a huge number of loyal customers that don't want nothing to do with the government spying system Facebook

Comment

I entered the contest, but seeing all the comments on people who don't have Facebook. if I might make a suggestion for the future? I use Dugi's guide as well and they did a contest giving out the spectral tiger mount. But the way they did the contest, they did it in game. created an add-on for you to download, you would download it, go in game farm tiny treasure chest for an hour and then submit your screen shots to the website. This could be an idea to help include those without Facebook. I mean, not the exact same contest, but they chose it in game and a way to track it. so maybe you can do something like that or use the forums.
                      I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                      [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

great guide guys, looking forward to the update

Comment

Working...
                        X