Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria

As a beta test participant, you'll experience the new content and features of Mists of Pandaria before the expansion is released. Help the Alliance and Horde explore a strange world cloaked in mists, and wage war against the mysterious Sha energy that threatens to engulf the land. A whole new continent awaits!

Your feedback will directly impact the quality of the final game -- our developers are standing by!

SENDING US FEEDBACK:

We've put up forums where you can discuss the game, which you can find by going to http://www.battle.net and scrolling down to the beta forums. You are expected to follow the posting guidelines and forum Code of Conduct at all times while participating in any discussions. Maintaining a constructive dialog with fellow testers and Blizzard posters will help ensure the forums remain a positive place for discussing and providing feedback about Mists of Pandaria content.

TROUBLESHOOTING:

If you experience any difficulties running the beta game client, please visit the appropriate beta technical support forum or use our web form.

To read our privacy policy visit: http://www.blizzard.com/privacy.shtml

? 2004-2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Mists of Pandaria is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. Blizzard Entertainment
    P.O. Box 18979
    Irvine, CA 92623

Account & Technical Services
    (800) 592-5499
    http://www.blizzard.com/support

I'm hoping this is authentic, but since it landed in my junk box I'm not going to hold my breath.
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Go to https://us.battle.net/login/en/?ref=...pp=bam&cr=true log in and look under World of Warcraft section and if in it will be listed.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think that might be legit. Notice the good grammar and they're not giving you a link and telling you to log in with it to gain access.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        I think that might be legit. Notice the good grammar and they're not giving you a link and telling you to log in with it to gain access.
        See, that's what threw me off. I haven't done anything to openly volunteer for the beta AND it went straight to my junk box. Typically Blizz's emails go to my inbox.

@ Chaos - Will do once I get home and have my authenticator handy (back to back 12hr nights at work).
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Is it possible that you might have signed up for participating in betas at some point in the past, like maybe for Cata? If so you'd probably still be in their beta pool. When you log into your battle.net account to check on if the MoP beta is listed as one of your products you can also check on beta participation status. But if it went straight to your junk folder then yeah, it might not be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Is it possible that you might have signed up for participating in betas at some point in the past, like maybe for Cata? If so you'd probably still be in their beta pool. When you log into your battle.net account to check on if the MoP beta is listed as one of your products you can also check on beta participation status. But if it went straight to your junk folder then yeah, it might not be legit.
            Work needs to end now! :P The anticipation is killing me! XD
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

You need a mobile authenticator so you can check anywhere.

Comment

You never told us if it was legit.

One way to be sure with the email is that the email will have all of the text enclosed in a nice picture with the MoP picture at the top with a black background behind the text.

Comment

Was a fake, I checked my account and I didn't have the ability to access the beta.
                  85s
                  Skippyninja
                  Oomatherman
                  Judedaniels
                  MissRuPaul
                  Sumekomovani
                  Pattymelt
                  Shamwiches
                  Twonewon
                  Takakoinaba
                  Cursesmcgee

Comment