Just Tried It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Tried It

Hi Just tried this in wailing Caverns and not bad but a couple of questions.

1. I notice a lot of it is click to proceed - is going to be all the time or will it become more automated?

2. On secondary display it keep showing click to continue rather what to kill or where to go!!

Originally posted by dazza View Post
    1. I notice a lot of it is click to proceed - is going to be all the time or will it become more automated?
    The "click to proceed" lines are used when no other way to detect was possible. However, we're always trying to overcome limitations so it is possible the guides could be improved in this respect in the future.

Originally posted by dazza View Post
    2. On secondary display it keep showing click to continue rather what to kill or where to go!!
    What do you mean by "secondary display"?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

He probably means when you have the guides in Secondary mode in the options with all of the borders turned off.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        He probably means when you have the guides in Secondary mode in the options with all of the borders turned off.
        Yup thats the one.......thanks!!

Comment

So has anyone else tried this yet? I'm still having issues with it not being very automated, i find myself forgetting to click to move it on and it becomes redundant. As im sure u are aware most people seem to want to run a dungeon at the speed of light so there's little time to mess about with it.

Also where the part where u select whether DPS tank or healer?

Comment

As Support2 said, we're always trying to find ways to make the guides work and flow better. Right now what you see are beta versions and we're still working on various improvements to the guide viewer.

For the different roles, those were teasers created quite a while ago. There's no guarantee that they'll have that aspect with the finished product. I'm thinking (I don't know what the guys in the office are creating) that for the sake of getting all the different dungeon guides finished that initial release will be more like what you see now with more stuff possibly being added later. Maybe we'll see something later on like different tips at the boss fight steps that will only display depending on your group role. This would allow it to only be one guide that needs to be loaded instead of having to pick from 3 different guides for one dungeon. Again, I'm not sure how it will all work and I'm just speculating.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I understand its still beta hence questions so it may be improved if poss, but as for the other stuff being teasers, thats not how i read ( of course i may be wrong ) but i pre ordered this way back when that seemed an example of what would be in it not might be in it!!

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Working...
              X