Northern Gourmet Achievement Guide BUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Gourmet Achievement Guide BUG

on every step it tells me to go to Orgrimmar.

Step 1 Go to Orgrimmar Talk to Arugi learn recipes
    Step 2 go to Orgrimmar Talk to Arugi learn recipes
    Step 3 Wrath of the Lich King Recipes <---thats all it says O.o
    Step 4 Go to Org....talk to guy buy recipes
    Step 5 Go to Orgrimmar Kill Wooly Rhino Mobs get Chilled Meat <---idk but i dont think there are wooly rhinos in org >.< maybe just the ones on the mailboxes and id love to kill those but you cant =(
    Step 6 Go to Orgrimmar talk to guy get recipe Northern Stew
    Step 7 go to Orgrimmar and kill Crypt Crawlers >.< see what i mean!?

XD thanks for these guides theyre really great (when they work =p) lol LOVE YOU GUYS!

Ok, checked and you should be able to buy those recipes in the first 2 steps from Org. For the steps after that the guide is missing the step to travel to Borean Tundra (what step 3 is supposed to be). We'll have to get that fixed. Until we get it fixed and pushed live just go to Borean Tundra for step 3+.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i did and a better spot to farm the recipes is on the island at Kaskala in borean tundra killing the everspawning Kvaldir Raiders. a lvl 85 can one shot them or round them up and aoe and all 4 recipes should drop fairly quickly. i dont have a waypoint but you can see it right on your map.

make sure you go to the island though as on the shore they spawn a bit slower.

Comment

hi all this is spynet66 here i just wanted u guys to know that on step 24 it list it give u the list of stuff that u need on the list said collate 6 Robes of Azure Downfall" I think it should be collate 6 worm meat i think it on both sides

Comment

The shopping list of ingredients is wrong. There are several incorrect items listed, and others omitted. The organization of the guide could be improved by indicating which recipes have been acquired, which items have already been made. Also, it would be helpful to provide more detailed help in farming locations for needed items.

Comment

We'll check on the shopping list stuff. Do you by chance have any specifics for what's wrong?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X